Sunday, April 13, 2014

Since I Don't Believe in Coincidence

I usually try to find one of those "awe" videos or "Good Samaritan" reports in the news to share here, but this week, our very own contributors shared a special awakening moment that certainly carried a theme.

I was speaking with one of the contributors this week on the phone when she and I both shared the observation that Capitol Hill was not the answer, and we discussed what individuals could do to affect change.  It was at that time I shared with her the purchase of a round kitchen table, I'd made three years ago, specifically for a working ministry to gather.  We also discussed the fact that while America divides politically, both sides are indeed wings of the same bird, which is a part of the prophesied end of days agenda.

When we ended our conversation, I headed to the computer to do some work, when I hopped on social media for just a moment . . . To my amazement, another contributor had posted his own bitstrip commentary on the very subject we'd covered.

I know there are others hearing this same thing.  American politics are truly a distraction from finding solutions!  Soundness will not be coming from the Oval Office, but discovered 'round the kitchen table!


No comments:

Post a Comment